Technical Product Owner
- Position: Technical Product Manager
- Location: London, UK
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
- Salary: £Competitive
About the role:
The Product Management team is responsible for the long-term vision and shape of the product. The Technical Product Manager is a senior role within the team and is accountable for establishing and expanding our Time-as-a-Service platform.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that has the stability and commercial success of a big business, but the heart and soul of a start-up. Our teams are working on truly interesting challenges, so we need someone who is motivated by problem solving and seeing the wider impacts of their work.
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you! We’re based in Old Street in a dynamic and fun office.
- Act as the main authority for Streetlike platform to guide product and technical development across the company
- Build the long-term vision and strategy for Streetlike’s external developer products and set roadmaps to deliver on that strategy
- Be the main point of contact for customer-facing teams on questions, feedback and education about Streetlike’s APIs, SDK and developer tools
- Be responsible for managing the end-to-end development process of one of our internal development teams, including creating development stories, running sprint planning, and tracking tasks within the team
- Work with our Technical Solutions Architects to prioritise customer requests
- Put in place meaningful KPIs for the role to measure platform adoption and channel growth
- Generate content geared at external developers, such as blog posts, sample code, screencasts, how-to’s, tweets etc
- Own the development of our API & SDK including documents, guides, screencasts and reference applications
- Engage in technical conversations in the software development community and funnel real world feedback to Product and other internal teams
You are a talented individual who loves working with a diverse and committed team. You can articulate and build abstract solutions that quickly satisfy immediate customer requirements.
To apply send your CV, covering letter with salary expectations to email@example.com.